Wednesday, May 31, 2006

If I love You Now,A song about wanting to play a little longer

If I Love You Now:V1:If I love you now-I will lose my wings-I won't fly in clouds-I won't be so free-If I love you now-You'll take part of me--C:She did wait for me-so patiently-and finally she grew-to know defeat-but somehow it's I- who longs today-and looks within for then-when life was sweet--V2:Flee I said to love-and love went away-I don't fly in clouds-I'm so free today-for I love her now-but now it's too late--C:--V1:--Copyright1993Delbert W Allegood

1 Comments:

Blogger jae said...

That is so beautiful but so sad...you write so well about so many different things that it is difficult to tell if you are writing from your own experience...I hope in this case that you are not.

Thank you for sharing that....

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!