Saturday, May 20, 2006

Changing Mexico

Sending large numbers of mexicans home who have been,illegaly, living in the US,could force drastic changes in mexican government and society.Judging from what I have seen of aggressive attitudes,the demanding of rights which don't exist, the willingness to risk imprisonment for what they want to do,the ability to attract allies in a proven untenable cause and the lack of respect for the working people of a foriegn country,the US,these people should do well in effecting change in their own country.Perhaps that is a reason Mexico doesn't want them to come back and our elite who profit from a weak Mexico,want them to stay here.

1 Comments:

Blogger jae said...

D'yathink?
In Mexico, perhaps they would all be sent to jail for congregating and expressing their beliefs.....
I've only been to Mexico as a tourist in Cancun...but I remember that the employees of the resort I stayed at worked hard, were polite and well-groomed. It did not occur to me until long after my visit that there are probably over 1,000 applicants for that one job of waiter.....
Here in NJ, Mexican people are the only rush-hour commuters that I see riding a bicycle to work....in the *snow*.....

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!