Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My World,A painting of words

My World:Meadow green yellow bright-Come with me stay tonight-Rolling sea faithful light-Come with me when I fly--Yellow fields glistning grain-Windswept hills gentle rain-Come with me be my love-Quell the tears still the pain--C:Be my own love take me to you-love me as your love love me in truth-Take me on high love to touch the clouds-Come let us fly love please love me now--V:Summers scenes mountains high-Humming bird butterfly-Purple sun evenings light-Touch my heart with your eyes--Graceful wings soft in flight-heartbeat strings played tonight-Share with me I'm alive-Dare be free in your life--C:--Copyright1992Delbert W Allegood npublici

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Del: Just wanted to let you know I did check out your bloogs. You are doing a great job at it too. Keep it up.
Your pharmacist Jorge****

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!