Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Forever a child,a song about a five year old discovering downs syndrome

Forever A Child:What's the matter with Amy-can't she come out and play with me-she seems just like my other friends-though she is big I see--What's the matter with Amy-I miss her so when she's away-is her school like my own at all-does she know how to pray--C:I told the five year old-all one can say and live-I searched inside my soul-and found these words to give--There's nothing wrong with Amy-that God himself won't cure-We're only here A while-this thing we can endure-There's nothing wrong with Amy-but she's forever A child--V:What's the matter with Amy-I've heard it all her life you see-it doesn't hurt me if you ask-it doesn't hurt Amy--What's the matter with Amy-when she's so full of love of life-and she loves as no other child-without A trace of strife--C:--Copyright1993Delbert W. Allegood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!