Friday, March 17, 2006

Who Was It,a song about staying real in marriage

Who Was It:Who did you think you'd be hurting-if you could have your someone new-It's so much easier deserting-and so much harder to be true--Who did you think besides yourself-would feel the pain that you've been through-Who was it left behind when you left-Who was it who's been loving you--C:While I've been waiting here-what have you done to us-Fulfil my greatest fear-and leave me if you must--But don't try to make me feel the way I never can-for our world was good and real-until you told me of your plans--V:Don't I deserve consideration-To be much kinder let me know-than to confide in some come lateley-Who's never learned to love you so--When there's a new love It's so easy-to cover up what you know's wrong-What will you have when you've been cheating-with someone new who's come along--C:--Copyright1993Delbert W.Allegood

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My English is not flawless :) and yours seems to be very good...

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!