Friday, March 10, 2006

These American dreams,Coming home from a war in America

These American Dreams:I came home through San Francisco-It was cold and blowing rain-I almost never think about it -but I always feel the pain--Never felt I was a hero-not for any thing I've done-but I had hoped that you would love me-though I knew I'd never won--C:These American dreams-These American dreams-I'm some where in between these american dreams-V:I can hear a small explosion-and I'm
twentyone again-looking for a place to hide me-from the bullets and the men--I can't stop myself from dreaming-guess I will until I die-Oh I had hoped that I could change things-or hoped to know the reason why--C:These American dreams-these American dreams-I'm somewhere in between these American dreams--BR:I've fallen through the cracks I guess-I see so differently-I've somehow failed the"to be test"- I thought you wanted to be free--C:These American dreams-these American dreams-I'm somewhere in between these American dreams--Copyright1992Delbert W. Allegood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!