Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Alabama,a song about a southern country boy and his love of home.

Alabama:Alabama I'm so far from home-I hear the voices of all of those I've known-Alabama when I'm asleep at night-I dream of heaven and almost lose the fright-C1:I spend my days when I can-in letters from the heart-I think of all the good times-we've had while we're apart--C2:I can't come home to you love-There is still a war to fight-I hold you close in my dreams-when I lay down at night--V:Alabama I'm so far from home-I love the freedom that I have had to roam-Alabama I love your rolling hills-If I should die here recieve my body still--C2:I can't come home to you love-There is still a war to fight-I hold you close in my dreams-When I lay down At night--V:Alabama I'm so far from home-I hear the voices of all of those I've known-Alabama I love your rolling hills-If I should die here recieve my body still--Copyright1997Delbert W. Allegood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!