Saturday, March 04, 2006

I Never Lost Your War,a song about sending people to war then getting their"entitlements"under control

I Never Lost Your War:While I never fell For the promises-I came home to my wife-and I had spent my time in hell-believing in whats right-oh I never loved the uniform-I never was impressed-but I believe I've honored you-and I believe that you recieved my very best--C: why forget about me people-I never lost your war-why forget about me people-what were we fighting for-Was it all about some ancient creed-was it all about some rich mans greed-It was all about it was everywhere-while we lost our lives I never saw you there-why forget about me people-I never lost your war-why forget about me people-what were we fighting for--V:I came from the poorer people-who farmed the good old earth-and I was raised believing God,my country and it's worth-I may never feel the same again-how some things burned my heart-but I've grown tired of feeling pain-for what you've done and will not do-I've done my part--C:--Copyright1993Delbert W. Allegood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!