Friday, March 10, 2006

For One day,a song about the experience of the common folk

For One Day:I woke up this morning to a phone call-and he said come in early won't you stay late-It's got a way of making me feel so small-and it's getting harder day by day--This car I've been driving has it's own mind-and knows where there's money in my account-The crazies have been coming closer each time-and the cops are just busting kids downtown--C:I've faced all the disapointment-that I have had in my life-and I can take the angry words that people say-I've been tired and I've been Hungry-and much worse off in my time-but I've had all that I can stand for one day.V:I thought that just maybe I could take off-and go where there's some flowers cause it"s been tough-I wish I could give up and go crazy-How I'd like to go home and be loved--C:--Copyright1993Delbert W allegood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Widgetize!